Making it easier to manage bid adjustments in enhanced campaigns
Ad group mobile bid adjustment rollout begins today
Starting today and continuing over the next couple weeks, we’re rolling out ad group level mobile adjustments, as previously announced. This may be useful if you’ve been operating large scale campaigns and found that your optimal bids for some keywords require different mobile bid adjustments. The majority of advertisers will still see the most value in using the existing campaign level bid adjustments in enhanced campaigns.
Change multiple bid adjustments more easily
We’re also making it easier to change bid adjustments for several locations, dayparts and devices at the same time.
Say you want to set a bid adjustment of +10% for three cities that you’re targeting. Just tick the checkboxes next to each location, then click the “Set bid adjustment” button (see image below).
You’ll then be able to enter the +10% adjustment and apply the changes to all of the locations you’ve selected, rather than needing to enter the adjustments one at a time. This handy feature is available for making changes across multiple campaigns when you’re in the “All online campaigns” view, as well as when you’re editing a single campaign.
If you’re managing multiple campaigns and need to replicate lots of location bid adjustments or time-based bid adjustments from one campaign to another, you’ll save time by using the AdWords Editor. Available on Windows and Mac OS, AdWords Editor lets you easily copy and paste settings across campaigns, then review and post your changes.
Enhanced campaign reminders
Starting on July 22, 2013, we will begin upgrading all campaigns to enhanced campaigns.
We’d like to hear your suggestions on ways we can make managing enhanced campaigns faster and easier. Please share your ideas using this form so we can continue to improve the experience.
Posted by: Prashant Baheti, AdWords Product Manager
Related Google News:
- Track, Trace and Triumph: How Utah Division of Wildlife Resources is harnessing Google Cloud to… May 1, 2023
- Seeing the World: Vertex AI Vision Developer Toolkit May 1, 2023
- BBC: Keeping up with a busy news day with an end-to-end serverless architecture May 1, 2023
- Scalable electronic trading on Google Cloud: A business case with BidFX May 1, 2023
- Effingo: the internal Google copy service moving data at scale May 1, 2023
- Evaluating the true cost or TCO of a database — and how Cloud Spanner compares May 1, 2023
- Framing up FinOps: All about Google Cloud billing tools May 1, 2023
- New ways to build awareness with YouTube Shorts May 1, 2023