Kicking off Google Cloud Next ’20: OnAir, a multi-week, digital event series: July 14 – Sept 8
Starting this week, I am excited to welcome you to Google Cloud Next ‘20 OnAir, our reimagined, 9 week digital event series bringing together our global community of Googlers, customers, partners, analysts, press and more. As I’ve shared, our team has been hard at work to evolve our flagship event into an immersive and impactful digital experience for everyone.
The event will launch tomorrow, July 14, offering fresh content each week through September 8, with over 200 sessions ranging from compelling keynotes from industry luminaries, to real-life behind the scenes cloud journeys with customers. And every week we will offer dozens of opportunities to learn with top Google engineers, including 1:1 time with cloud experts.
Here’s how to get ready.
Watch the opening keynote featuring Google Cloud CEO, Thomas Kurian, with a special welcome from Google and Alphabet CEO, Sundar Pichai on-demand starting July 14 at 9am PT. Find the full list of keynotes.
Browse the session catalog and create your own playlist. You can browse the full session roster, and once you’ve registered, you can create your own customized playlist.
Discover our curated session packages. If you’re interested in a specific topic, session packages are an easy way to get recommendations on what to watch.
Start your learning journey. You can find our full schedule of learning content on our Learning Hub.
Sign up for 1:1 time with Google Cloud experts. Have a specific cloud challenge? Get help solving it during a 15-minute appointment. Book your appointment under “Connect” within the Next OnAir Explore page.
As we’re all navigating through unprecedented times, bringing together our global cloud community feels more important than ever—to collaborate around some of today’s biggest and most important challenges. Companies around the world are turning to Google as their cloud provider of choice because of the innovative technology we have created to help companies with their digital transformation. So, whatever you’re solving for right now, we’re here to support your journey ahead.
On behalf of Google Cloud, thank you for tuning into Next OnAir. You’re in for an amazing 9 week experience.
Google Cloud Next ’20: OnAir begins July 14. Register today, for free, on the Next OnAir website.
Related Google News:
- Scaling deep retrieval with TensorFlow Recommenders and Vertex AI Matching Engine May 1, 2023
- Unleash your Google Cloud data with ThoughtSpot, Looker, and BigQuery May 1, 2023
- Track, Trace and Triumph: How Utah Division of Wildlife Resources is harnessing Google Cloud to… May 1, 2023
- Seeing the World: Vertex AI Vision Developer Toolkit May 1, 2023
- BBC: Keeping up with a busy news day with an end-to-end serverless architecture May 1, 2023
- Scalable electronic trading on Google Cloud: A business case with BidFX May 1, 2023
- Google Cloud and Equinix: Building Excellence in ML Operations (MLOps) May 1, 2023
- Google Docs can make a table of contents for you — here’s how May 1, 2023