Introducing the Google Meet hardware Series One room kit
We just announced the next generation of meeting room hardware—Series One room kits for Google Meet.
Our new Series One room kits for Google Meet
Admins and end users
Why you’d use it
Employees are holding more video meetings than ever these days. We’ve developed the Series One kits to help your organization stay even more connected with features like:
- Onboard AI with Google Edge TPUs in the smart audio bar and Meet compute system.
- TrueVoice® proprietary voice isolation and multi-channel noise cancellation.
- Power-over-ethernet for single cable installation.
- New 4K smart cameras, equipped with high-resolution and large image sensors that can zoom in on and automatically frame meeting participants for better visibility.
- Chrome OS for easy setup, along with automatic security and feature upgrades.
Check out our announcement on the Cloud Blog to learn more about Series One and the research and technology that went into its development.
These kits will be available in the coming months. Contact Lenovo for purchasing information.
- Admins: Contact Lenovo for purchasing information.
Related Google News:
- Scaling deep retrieval with TensorFlow Recommenders and Vertex AI Matching Engine May 1, 2023
- Unleash your Google Cloud data with ThoughtSpot, Looker, and BigQuery May 1, 2023
- Track, Trace and Triumph: How Utah Division of Wildlife Resources is harnessing Google Cloud to… May 1, 2023
- Seeing the World: Vertex AI Vision Developer Toolkit May 1, 2023
- BBC: Keeping up with a busy news day with an end-to-end serverless architecture May 1, 2023
- Scalable electronic trading on Google Cloud: A business case with BidFX May 1, 2023
- Google Cloud and Equinix: Building Excellence in ML Operations (MLOps) May 1, 2023
- Google Docs can make a table of contents for you — here’s how May 1, 2023
September 15, 2020
Apps / Google
This website is not part of the Google website or Google LLC. Additionally, this site is not endorsed by Google in any way. Google is a trademark of Google LLC.