Google Play fans, vote for your favorite content of 2019
We want to hear from you—what was your favorite content on Google Play in 2019?
Select from a shortlist of the year’s most-loved and trending titles across apps, games, movies, and books, including Enlight Pixaloop, Mario Kart Tour, Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame, and The Mister. To cast your vote, head to this page before the polls close on November 25.
And the fun doesn’t stop there: The Users’ Choice winners, along with the rest of the Best of 2019 picks from our Google Play editors, will be announced on December 3. Stay tuned.
Related Google News:
- Scaling deep retrieval with TensorFlow Recommenders and Vertex AI Matching Engine May 1, 2023
- Unleash your Google Cloud data with ThoughtSpot, Looker, and BigQuery May 1, 2023
- Track, Trace and Triumph: How Utah Division of Wildlife Resources is harnessing Google Cloud to… May 1, 2023
- Seeing the World: Vertex AI Vision Developer Toolkit May 1, 2023
- BBC: Keeping up with a busy news day with an end-to-end serverless architecture May 1, 2023
- Scalable electronic trading on Google Cloud: A business case with BidFX May 1, 2023
- Google Cloud and Equinix: Building Excellence in ML Operations (MLOps) May 1, 2023
- Google Docs can make a table of contents for you — here’s how May 1, 2023
November 11, 2019
Android / Google
This website is not part of the Google website or Google LLC. Additionally, this site is not endorsed by Google in any way. Google is a trademark of Google LLC.