From Cambodia to Colombia, nonprofits spark change
In Australia, a koala returns to the wild after surviving devastating bushfires. It’s safe and healthy thanks to WWF Australia. Over 10,000 miles away in Colombia, at-risk teens dance together in a program designed by Vive Bailando.
Head to Portugal and you’ll see Just a Change fighting poverty by rebuilding homes—and lives. In India, The Madras Crocodile Bank Trust educates communities about venomous snake bite prevention. The Halo Trust clears landmines in Cambodia, while Amref Health Africa helps women in rural Kenya have healthy pregnancies. The U.S. National Domestic Workers Alliance promotes dignity and fairness for essential care workers, and the Italian Red Cross is devoted to COVID-19 relief.
Though these nonprofits are in different locations and have unique missions, they all share one thing in common: their actions create hope for a better, safer world. Google for Nonprofits is honored to support organizations like these, and we’re inspired by their tireless efforts to address society’s most pressing issues.
This giving season, to nonprofits around the world, we say, “Thank you.”
Related Google News:
- Track, Trace and Triumph: How Utah Division of Wildlife Resources is harnessing Google Cloud to… May 1, 2023
- Scalable electronic trading on Google Cloud: A business case with BidFX May 1, 2023
- Effingo: the internal Google copy service moving data at scale May 1, 2023
- Evaluating the true cost or TCO of a database — and how Cloud Spanner compares May 1, 2023
- Google Workspace Updates Weekly Recap - April 28, 2023 April 28, 2023
- Full HD in Google Meet live streams April 28, 2023
- How Bud Financial turns transactional data into rich customer insight April 28, 2023
- An ML-based approach to better characterize lung diseases April 27, 2023