Filter audit logs and usage reports by groups
Quick launch summary
You can now filter audit logs and usage reports by specific groups. When you add a new or existing group to an allow list, you can then filter to see log events or usage reports by that specific group.
This can make it more efficient to find log entries, and allow you to more quickly and easily focus in on a specific target audience to better understand user account information, apps usage, and security.
- Admins: This feature is available by default and enables control at the group level. Visit our Help Center to learn more about how to filter by a group or how to check user or admin activity with reports.
- End users: No end user impact.
- Rapid and Scheduled Release domains: Full rollout (1-3 days for feature visibility) starting on September 10, 2020.
- Available to all G Suite customers
Related Google News:
- Scaling deep retrieval with TensorFlow Recommenders and Vertex AI Matching Engine May 1, 2023
- Unleash your Google Cloud data with ThoughtSpot, Looker, and BigQuery May 1, 2023
- Track, Trace and Triumph: How Utah Division of Wildlife Resources is harnessing Google Cloud to… May 1, 2023
- Seeing the World: Vertex AI Vision Developer Toolkit May 1, 2023
- BBC: Keeping up with a busy news day with an end-to-end serverless architecture May 1, 2023
- Scalable electronic trading on Google Cloud: A business case with BidFX May 1, 2023
- Google Cloud and Equinix: Building Excellence in ML Operations (MLOps) May 1, 2023
- 20 new Chrome themes from Asian American and Pacific Islander artists May 1, 2023
September 10, 2020
Apps / Google
This website is not part of the Google website or Google LLC. Additionally, this site is not endorsed by Google in any way. Google is a trademark of Google LLC.