Accept knocks in bulk in Google Meet
Quick launch summary
You can now accept all pending knocks in bulk in Google Meet. Admitting participants or students all at once helps limit interruptions during the video call. Note, only the meeting organizer can see or approve requests to join a meeting.
Admit all participants at once in Meet
- Admins: There is no admin control for this feature.
- End users: This feature will be available by default for the meeting organizer. Visit the Help Center to learn more about adding or removing people from a Google Meet video call.
- Rapid Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on November 4, 2020
- Scheduled Release domains: Extended rollout (potentially longer than15 days for feature visibility) starting on November 16, 2020
- Available to Essentials, Business Starter, Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise Essentials, Enterprise Standard, Enterprise Plus, Education, Enterprise for Education, and Nonprofits customers and users with personal Google Accounts
Related Google News:
- Scaling deep retrieval with TensorFlow Recommenders and Vertex AI Matching Engine May 1, 2023
- Unleash your Google Cloud data with ThoughtSpot, Looker, and BigQuery May 1, 2023
- Track, Trace and Triumph: How Utah Division of Wildlife Resources is harnessing Google Cloud to… May 1, 2023
- Seeing the World: Vertex AI Vision Developer Toolkit May 1, 2023
- BBC: Keeping up with a busy news day with an end-to-end serverless architecture May 1, 2023
- Scalable electronic trading on Google Cloud: A business case with BidFX May 1, 2023
- Google Cloud and Equinix: Building Excellence in ML Operations (MLOps) May 1, 2023
- Google Docs can make a table of contents for you — here’s how May 1, 2023
November 4, 2020
Apps / Google
This website is not part of the Google website or Google LLC. Additionally, this site is not endorsed by Google in any way. Google is a trademark of Google LLC.