500 developers spanning 53 countries have passed the TensorFlow Certificate Exam!
Posted by Jocelyn Becker, Program Manager, TensorFlow Certificate
Four months ago at the 2020 TensorFlow Dev Summit, we launched the TensorFlow Developer Certificate to provide everyone in the world the opportunity to showcase their expertise in ML in an increasingly AI-driven global job market.
Today is a big milestone for our community because 500 people from around the world have officially passed the exam! This group of certificate holders spans 6 continents and 55 countries. You can see those who have joined our credential network here.
We are excited to see the benefits of the certificate come to life. For example, Iago González Basadre, on the Business Development team for Premium Leads in Spain, took the exam to help him prepare for hiring a dedicated team to work on AI at his company. He said, “This exam was a great help to me. During this COVID pandemic, I’ve spent a lot of time at home, and I could work a lot with TensorFlow to create models and improve our products by myself.”
Also, since launching, to ensure the exam is accessible, we are proud to have awarded over 200 stipends to ML practitioners. We are eager to scale this program by adding certificate programs for more advanced and specialized TensorFlow practitioners in the future.
Interested in taking the exam? This certificate in TensorFlow development is intended as a foundational certificate for students, developers, and data scientists who want to demonstrate practical machine learning skills through the building and training of models using TensorFlow. Jeffrey Luppes, a machine learning engineer for Atos, in Amsterdam says, “the exam creates a real-world testing environment, rather than a typical proctored exam with somebody looking over your shoulder. You can multitask and use Stack Overflow, which simulates development in the real world.”
Learn more about the TensorFlow Developer Certificate on our website, including information on exam criteria, exam cost, and a stipend to make this more accessible.
Congratulations to those who have passed, and we look forward to growing this community of TensorFlow Developer Certificate recipients!
Related Google News:
- Scaling deep retrieval with TensorFlow Recommenders and Vertex AI Matching Engine May 1, 2023
- Unleash your Google Cloud data with ThoughtSpot, Looker, and BigQuery May 1, 2023
- Seeing the World: Vertex AI Vision Developer Toolkit May 1, 2023
- Scalable electronic trading on Google Cloud: A business case with BidFX May 1, 2023
- Google Cloud and Equinix: Building Excellence in ML Operations (MLOps) May 1, 2023
- Effingo: the internal Google copy service moving data at scale May 1, 2023
- Evaluating the true cost or TCO of a database — and how Cloud Spanner compares May 1, 2023
- Framing up FinOps: All about Google Cloud billing tools May 1, 2023